CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 14, 2011

I'm Back!!

Ahhhhh, it's so nice to have my computer back!!  I have a new hard drive and it's working like a brand new computer.  Tom is so awesome!!  I have all (most) of my pictures on a seperate hard drive now.  There are just sooooo many that my computer was really bogged down.  I am missing my pictures from Oct 2010 to present.  Tom is running some photo wreck software on my SD card as we speak to recover them.  I should be able to get most, if not all of those back.  I'm also getting another hard drive to have a second copy of my pics.  That should keep up safe for a while.

I'm glad to be back and see that I haven't lost any of my lovely readers!!  I even acquired a few new ones!!  Welcome!!  Hope you enjoy what I have created in these many weeks that I was gone.  I can't wait to share all the layouts with you!!  But before I do, a few signs that spring is closer than we think.




We have flowers blooming in our front yard.  I love this time of year!!  My lillies are starting to poke out from all the dead leaves and winter debris too.  And did I mention the tulips??  They're sprouting too.  Each day gets me one step closer to the warm weather.

On to one of the many layouts I have to share with you.



Easter is pretty late this year and I wanted to finish up my pics from last year before taking many more this year.  Abbie spent almost 2 hours with her eggs last year.  She wanted to make sure that each one was absolutely PERFECT before she placed in her carton.

I haven't gotten a clue what is used on this page.  I am making a serious effort to use up left overs.  Summer expos will be here before you know it and I want to make room for some new stuff.

I'm glad to back!!  Thanks for sticking with me.  I really appreciate it!! 

Have a great week all!!

1 comment: