CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 2, 2011

Don't you just hate it when...

Your hard drive crashes and now you have to share a computer with everyone else in the house?  Tom will have to buy me a new one and install it over the next few weeks.  In the mean time, Tom, Abbie and I are using one laptop.  And since Tom uses his for work, we get bumped from time to time.  Abbie's computer needs a little help too, so that will get repaired after mine.  Luckily, we backed up not too long ago, so not much will be lost, if anything.

So, posting will be little a slow this weekend, but I plan on getting some, if not all my layouts from the last week posted. 

Abbie has a friend staying for the weekend so I plan hope to get to the craft room at some point.  I have been feeling extra scrappy lately.

Alright my scrappy friends, I am going to use my very rare afternoon off to hopefully finish reading "The Girl Who Played With Fire".  I started it a while ago and really want to see how it ends.

Have a happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment