CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 14, 2011

Happy Girl

Who doesn't love the smiling face of a child?  Especially if that smiling face is your child, right?  I found this great sketch on Nuts About Sketches and knew instantly what pictures I was going to use.  Here is the sketch:



Here is my take on it:



I was digging through my older stash of papers and found this collection from K i Company.  I love the brown, pink and green together.  And with a sheet of letters, this was perfect.  Especially since all my Cricut carts are all still MIA.  I added a few other embellishments like a Dear Lizzy flower brad, Jenni Bowlin butterflies and some other misc stuff I found laying around.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!  Hope your day is filled with love, not just today, but every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment