CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 21, 2011

Chipmunk's Winter Nest

Last year, we decided a BBQ was in order on Easter Sunday.  The weather was incredible!!  A warm and sunny 70 degrees.  The grill had been covered and unused all winter.  So we grabbed a fresh propane tank and cleaned off the patio table and chairs.  When we uncovered the grill, we found where the squirrels and chipmunks had been feasting all winter long.


It was pretty funny to see the mess they made.  Looks like they ate pretty well too!!

Looking ahead to summer, here is a layout from our day in Atlantic City watching the air show, Thunder on the Boardwalk.  I used a sketch from Inspired Blueprints.

Sketch first:



More orange for you too!!  I used Green at Heart by Basic Grey, Bazzill Cardstock and few other scraps.



I used SCAL to cut the title and then I stickled it.  The more glitter there is on a page, the happier I am.



A cute little metal bird from Dear Lizzy and a vintage little card round out the bottom corner.  Abbie doesn't like the card, but I do!!



Thanks for stoppin by and enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment