CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 6, 2011

Lunch with Christine

We love going to NYC.  That's no surprise.  But meeting up with my best friend from 7th grade makes it that more special.  We spent the weekend with Christine first in NYC to show her all of our favorite spots.  Lunch at Stand 4, Central Park, hot chocolate at Jacque Torres.  And then headed to Long Island to spend the rest of the weekend with her and her husband.  We had a great time, as usual!!  We already have our next trip to NYC almost planned...with a stop at a donut shop that was featured on Food Network.  I'll let you know when we go!!


I used mostly So Sophie for this layout.  There is a Basic Grey brad as the bird's eye. 


And a Melody Ross paper clip at the top.  I'm not sure where the rub ons came from.

Have a happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome blog! I can`t wait to see your future posts! :)

    have a great time,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete