CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 10, 2011

Winter, Again???

No, it isn't going to snow...at least I hope not!!  But I have been staring at these snow pictures for so long without inspiration.  But while at the crop, one of the vendors had a great Echo Park kit that I knew would be great.  So the next few days will be a chilly blast from the past.  Grab a cup of hot cocoa and enjoy!!


Poor Tom always gets the brunt of the shoveling!!  And he does such a great job too!!  No wintery, snowy layout is complete with a little bling and a border punch, don't you think???


Or some sort of snow flake embellishment LOL!!


All the patterened paper is from Echo Park.  I cut the banners by hand, that was fun!!  The border punch is from Fiskars and the bling is from Recollections.

Have a happy Sunday all!!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I love all the paper strips and the bling snowflake!

    ReplyDelete