CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 26, 2010

Finally Unpacked

I put off unpacking from last weekend because my scrap room was such a disasterous mess.  I spent all day Friday cleaning and reorganizing so I could put everything away.  My room is so nice and clean I don't even want to go in there and mess it up with scrappin!!!


Such a nice clean desk!!  I have some of my favorite pictures on the wall under the cabinets.  Abbie keeps a smile on my face with all her artwork too.  Very inspiring spot for me.

I mentioned that I won a bunch of prizes at the crop so here is what I won:



Jeni asked everyone to bring box tops and Campbell's soup labels for her kids' school.  I won a rolling a tote for bringing the most...120!!  (Thanks to everyone who helped me collect them!!)

The procedes of the crop went to the Humane Society this time.  We were asked to bring animal food, treats and toys for the animal shelter.  I got to pick off the prize table for bringing the most cat food...60 cans.  So since I love using flowers, I picked these great Prima Flowers.



I got up at 6am on Thursday before we left and baked 3 dozen pudding filled cupcakes for my fellow croppers.  My cupcakes were voted best snack at the crop so I got to pick off the prize table again!!  I love to add sparkle to my pages so I grabbed this great set of glitter glue.


These were one of the raffle prizes I won on Sunday.  How doesn't love Prima Flowers??


Of all the raffle prizes I put tickets in for, this is the one I really wanted...a 3 ring binder type album from American Craft.  I just hate trying to work those post bound albums.  These are my new favorite!!  And I wasted no time filling it with completed pages.



This bad boy holds a TON of pages!!  Love it!!  I went to AC Moore with Tom and Abbie this weekend and got 2 more with my 50% off coupons.  I love a bargain.

Here are some more of the layouts I made last weekend:



I bought this paper while at the crop and love how the teal matches the picture.  I have a very similar picture of Abbie at the Children's Museum 5 years earlier in almost the same pose.  I don't know where the time went or how she grew so fast, but here she is. 

The paper is from So Sophie, the bling is from ZVA, the stickers are from K&Company and the lace is from Kaiser Craft.


More pics from our trip to the unschoolers conference in Ohio.  They set up a bunch of tables in one of the conference rooms for a kid's Market Place.  The kids were all invited to sell anything they made.  There were so many talented kids with such great crafts.

The papers are from Echo Park, the letters are Teeny Alphas by Glitz and the brown border is from Basic Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment