CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 1, 2010

Lakewood Blue Claws

We are going to the Blue Claws tonight to see not only the game, but the Famous Chicken mascot.  Since I won't have those pics to scrap for months, I thought I would post some layouts from previous years. 

Abbie got her face painted so many times that Lois spotted her from a mile away.  Lois was always great and did such a great job.

I used the Sweet Branch collection from Crate Paper.  Love the colors and die cuts that coordinate.  Not sure if you can see it in the pic, but I also used Stickles on some of the die cuts.

The same day, Abbie got to go out on the field before the game to throw a pitch.  It was the end of the season and one of the last games we went to.

I used Delight papers from Fancy Pants Designs as well as rub-ons (big surprise, right) from Basic Grey and Fancy Pants Designs and brads from Making Memories.

Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at blueclaws! Wow, I can't believe its been around that long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Caroline. Oh, Fancy Pants one of my favorite. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    I'm a new follower of your blog! Happy scrapping.

    http://kellyscrapmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete