CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 10, 2010

Getting Ready for a 3 Day Crop

I starting to pack up my never ending supply of scrapping "stuff" for the CRC crop in PA.  I'll be going with Shannon.  This is our 3rd time going and we not only get a ton of scrapping done but we have a blast too.

Here are some layouts I made while I was there in February.

Not sure if you can see it in the photo, but I used a black felt border on the bottom of the page.  These a real pain in the butt to peel and keep from sticking to itself.  But the end result was pretty neat.  I also put some random brads on the green squares to spice them up a bit.

I used mostly Basic Grey on these layouts.  There's some border stamping on the left and Stickles on the brown Bazzill cardstock.

More Basic Grey and some Prima flowers.  I used Tim Holtz grundge letters for the word "fun".  This was the first time I used rhinestone swirls on a layout and you can see that they didn't really come out the great.  Love the look but can't seem to get it on the page without it getting tangled.

Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Scrapping retreat!!

    Sorry, I don't know much about scrapping ;)

    ReplyDelete