CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

September 29, 2010

Is It Really Fall??

I don't know about you, but it sure doesn't feel like fall around here.  October is just a few days away and it is still really warm and muggy.  Don't get me wrong...summer is by far my favorite season, but I'm ready for the cool crisp air, changing leaves, hiking in the woods, pumpkin pie...you get the picture. 

A few years ago I went to Bushkill Falls in PA with Abbie during the fall.  They call it the Niagra Falls of PA...not even close!!  Bushkill Falls was really pretty and we walked the longest trail and saw all the falls. 

I took way too many pictures that day and had a had time narrowing down the ones I wanted to scrap.  I decided I was going to do all 2 page layouts that matched.  I had never done that before.  I think I ended up with 10 or 12 sets of 2 page layouts.  TONS of pictures.  So I'm going to share some of them with you over the next few days in hopes of willing fall to come sooner.



Summer may be my favorite season to experience, but fall is my favorite to scrap.  Not sure why, but it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment