CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 28, 2010

I'm Back!!

Not that I went anywhere though!!  I don't have a good reason for not posting like my friend Val who was on a cruise.  I was just way too busy.  Too much to do and not enough time to do it in.  I can't even say I was busy scrapping.  I haven't accomplished any new layouts this week.  And thankfully my friend Amy came over last week to scrap with me so I got one layout finished.  (I'll take a pic of it tomorrow in the sun and post it.)

We were away for the weekend with some family and had a fantastic time (thanks Joe and Natercia for such a great weekend!!)  We hung out on Saturday night and made smores after dinner.  The girls had a blast playing together.  On Sunday we went to see a community of scarecrows and walk around the park.  Here are some pics:


The girls had a great time playing Wii on Sunday morning.  And I realized that Mario Cart is my new favorite game!! 


They have an amazing yard.  We didn't even have to go to the park!!!


The scarecrows were pretty lame.  We breezed through those.


There was a garden there and there were so many roses.  And I think they were the best smelling roses...EVER!!  Just amazing to see them so late in the year.



Joe and the girls walking down the path.  At the bottom of the path was the Hudson River.  We walked along the path around the park.


It was a little overcast and cloudy so the pictures didn't really come out that bright.  That's the train track along the Hudson.



There was this AMAZING castle there.  They were giving tours for an out of this world fee so we passed.  Plus, they weren't allowing any pictures inside, so really, what's the point if I can't take pics to scrap, right??

Hope everyone has something fun planned for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment