CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 15, 2010

Screen Printing

One of the super fun things at the Children's Musuem in Pittsburgh was screen printing.  The kids (and some of us adults) cut out pictures, shapes or designs out of newspaper and used them to make a screen printed picture.  Here is what Abbie made:


I'm trying to use up some of the scraps I have from my Scarlet Lime kits to make room for the new ones so I don't really know what company most of the papers are from...but I know I love them!!  I used a Martha Stewart border punch and I know the big sticker is from Melody Ross.


I first saw these papers from Cosmo Cricket at a scrapping expo and absolutely love them.  I guess they were more for out doorsy or gardening themed pics, but I loved the sticker that says "Home Grown".  Because we homeschool Abbie, she truley is home grown.

Well it's bright and sunny here, despite the rainy forecast, so we are off to the farm for a hayride and some pumpkin picking.  Enjoy your day all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment