CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 18, 2010

My Screen Print

When I first started scrapping, it was about finding a cute way to save my pictures rather than just putting them in a regular album.  A lot has changed for me since then.  I want to tell the story of what was happening, why we were laughing or crying, where we were...  I also started adding non-picture memorabilia to my pages a few years ago.  It's fun to see that we were at a museum, but also fun to see the wrist band, the map of what we saw, a subway card showing how we got there, the receipt, the fun crafty project we made while we were there.  I know this isn't a new concept for most, but it helps for me tell our story.  And I'm so happy I did that with these pages.



Love these pages and the story they tell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment