CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 18, 2011

Did you miss me??

Another whole week without a single post.  Sorry folks, life took over and I just couldn't seem to get my act together.  I woke up early today so I could do a yoga workout before work, but decided blogging was a better choice. 

There hasn't been much scrapping going on here lately.  I have been spending my weekends cooking my little heart out for my family instead.  I have this new found love for cooking and baking lately and it's eating into my scrapping time. I'm working on fitting it all into my short 3 day weekend along with everything else that needs to get done.  You know...laundry, vacuuming, food shopping, playing with Abbie, spending time with Tom, watching Dexter (I'm almost done with season 2!!). 

There's gotta be away to fit it all in.  I need to work on that.

So I wanted to share something with you other than pictures of Memory games, laundry piles, dirty dishes, or my bowl of oatmeal, so here is a layout that is almost done.


I say almost done because I feel like it needs a title of some sort.  I've already used "Beach Baby" way too many times.  I was thinking of "My Sunshine" or something like that, but I can't seem to commit.

Here is what I used:

So Sophie and Basic Grey papers, Fiskars border punch, Thickers, Basic Grey border stickers and I don't know where that cute pebble came from.  I think it might be Jenni Bowlin...at least it looks like it anyway.

I got a blog award last week too!!  I was so excited!!  I'll share that with you tomorrow.  Right now I need to hop in the shower and get my very long and rainy day started.

Have a great Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. lovely Layout!! Cute photos...
    Congrats! on the blog Award, have a gr8 day.....
    XX

    ReplyDelete