CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 24, 2011

New Egypt Fire House

I finally got some scrapping done this weekend and it was wonderful.  I got up early and sat in my scrappy room before anyone else woke up.

 I have to apologize in advance for the quality of this weeks photos.  I forgot to take pictures when it was sunny out.  So I took the pictures on the window seat as the sun was setting.  The background is a little cluttered, but I'm sure you can get through. 

I've been working on some older pictures and newer pictures at the same time.  I so don't scrap in order.  A few years ago I took Abbie to the New Egypt Fire House for a fire safety talk.  They were really great with all the kids. 


I used all Basic Grey papers, some EK Success bling-like stickers, Glitz alphabet letters and think a rub on cause you know I can't scrap without them.

Well, it's Monday morning, so make the best of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment