CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

It's officially 2011!!  Nothing really feels different though, but that's ok. 

I spent a good part of the day scrapping yesterday while Abbie crafted with me.  We headed out to dinner at Friday's and then spent the rest of the night watching Northern Exposure, waiting for the New Year to arrive.  Only, I slept right through it.  Didn't even make it to 10pm!! 

But I wanted to share with you the last layouts of 2010 and the first layouts of 2011. 

Here we go, the last layouts I made in 2010:




Abbie decided to have herself a little photo shoot in the car after a long day at the beach this past summer.  She takes the greatest pictures of herself too!!

I used mostly scraps of paper (I let you know why in a future post).  The blue stickers are K & Company, the butterflies were the last two in the Jenni Bowlin package, I used Black Soot Ranger Ink for all the edges, and the bling was from a left over package too.

I thought I should finish out the year with pictures that truly bring a smile to my face. 

I decided to start out the year with pictures from a day trip we took to Sandy Hook in 2009.




One of the first stops we made on our trip was to a model of what the Officer's House would have looked like when the Naval Base was still operational in the 1950's.  It was so neat to see how the house would have been set up and the products they would have used.

For these two pages, the cardstock is Bazzill, the ribbon is Stampin' Up and the rest is all Origins by Basic Grey.

Hope everyone spends their first day of 2011 doing what they love most with the people they love most!!

No comments:

Post a Comment