CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 14, 2010

In the mood for Christmas



I am very much in the mood for Christmas lately.  We haven't gotten a tree yet, not decorations are up, we haven't baked any cookies.  But I'm ready!!  I've been listening to Christmas music.  Watching Elf, only the best Christmas movie EVER!!!  And scrapping a few Christmas layouts. 

I was super busy last week and didn't even set foot in the craft room.  I know, I couldn't believe it either.  But this weekend was a different story.  I was home for 3 days without an agenda...other than to finish watching season 1 of Dexter and to hit the craft room.  I'm happy to say I accomplished both.


After we baked cookies, I mean I baked the cookies, Abbie decided it was painting time so Shannon joined in.  They were both concentrating really hard!!  It was so cute!!  Not sure what I used, but I think it looks good!!


2 comments:

  1. I lov the touch of purple in this one, and that little penguin is very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas LO!! Dexter- I Like that Show too, When I can find Time too watch it.

    ReplyDelete