CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 3, 2010

Sisters

I really love that Shannon and Abbie have such a special bond.  I always worry that they will grow apart and not have such a close bond when they are older.  I really want that for them and moments like these make me just so happy.



Abbie and I were having our annual Christmas Cookie baking day and we invited Shannon to join in.  It ended up being a Caroline baking day while Shannon and Abbie fool around and take a thousand awesome pictures together.

I just love those two!!

3 comments:

  1. what gorgeous photos, and I love the mix of chrissy paper you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos and a very beautiful layout for them to be in. The papers/colors are just perfect. TFS

    I am having a blog hop if you would like to hop on by.

    Merry Christmas,

    Kathryn
    www.wamfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute LO, love the candid shots as well. Thanks for your comments on my Blog on the Blog Hop and yes the blog wallpaper is super cute.

    ReplyDelete