CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 15, 2010

The Winners

I'm not a big gambler...I'm not even a small gambler.  Heck, I was in Las Vegas twice and didn't even play a slot machine either time.  But I was happy to go to Atlantic City with Shannon and Holly this past January and hit the slots...with my ten bucks!!  I hate to throw away money that could be spent on scrappy paper.

I have no idea what is needed to win at these crazy slot machines with their fancy pictures and lines being drawn across the screen.  All I know is that I put more money in than I get out.  But this night I hit the JACKPOT!!  For me anyway...I won $22.40!!  That's a lot for me and I was happy to take that happy little ticket to the window and cash it out.  The lady behind the desk just about laughed me too.


(Sorry about the yellow carpet, I am working on getting a photo editing program in the next few weeks so I can crop my pics.)

I used my new favorite color, orange, with some browns and teal.  Some of the papers I used were Bazzill, Basic Grey Basics, The Girls Paperie and I don't know what the others are.  The Bingo card is from So Sophie, the bling in the corner is Prima, the caption sticker and rub ons are from Pink Paislee, the border sticker across the bottoms is from Basic Grey and I used a Fiskars punch.

That's all for now folks...try and stay warm out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment