CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 3, 2010

Birthday Time, Almost!!

Abbie's birthday is fast approaching and she can't stop talking about it.  Every year, Abbie tells us how she would like to spend her special day.  Two years ago she wanted to go ice skating...so we did!!  I used to enjoy ice skating when I was younger, but hadn't gone in years.  Abbie did really well, she didn't fall at all.  Neither did I.  Tom was another story.  He fell multiple times, which prompted me to take many pictures thus creating this layout:


I used Crate Paper for the patterned paper, a Fiskars border punch and some random rub ons.

Abbie had such a great time skating we got her skates for Christmas that same year.


We spent many a Friday at the skating rink in those shiny white skates.  Even though the rink we go to is indoors, I just can't bring myself to bundle up in the summer and go skating.  But now that the weather is chilly, we will hit the rink again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment