CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 29, 2010

Build a Snowman

You've heard me talk about the photo scavenger hunt, so here is another layout.  I used the following sketch as inspiration:



Stuck?! has some really great sketches.  And the inspirational layouts by the design team were just amazing!!







This was so much fun to put together.  I really wanted to use the tulle I got in my Scarlet Lime kit but wasn't sure what to do with it.  So I tied a knot in it and stuck a brad in it.


I am really lovin' these cork buttons.  They are different and they add some fun dimension to the page.


Here is what I used:

Paper:  Making Memories, Crate Paper, Lillybee Design.  Rub-ons:  Kaiser Craft.  Brads:  Basic Grey and Making Memories.  Border Stickers:  Crate Paper.  Tulle:  Glitz.  Cork buttons:  Pink Paislee.  Paper clip:  Melody Ross.

No comments:

Post a Comment