CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 4, 2010

Last Weeks Layout

So I finally got around to finishing the layout I started last week while my friend Amy was over.  I needed some small black letters to finish it up so I headed out to AC Moore in the pooring rain.  Did I ever mention how much I hate going out in the rain??? 

These are pictures of mine and Shannon's photo scavenger hunt at our first CRC crop last year..or was two years ago??  I don't think it was our first scavenger hunt either now that I think about...I'll have to go back and check.  Anyway, here is the finished product:


Here is what I KNOW I used:  black felt border - Queen and Co, black round letters - Glitz, black title letters - K & Co., green felt border - Kaiser Scrapbook, the star border stickers - Jenni Bowlin and the some of the papers are Pink Paislee and other random ones that I dug up from my stash.


As I was chatting with Amy, I started folding a scrap of the yellow patterned paper.  About 30 minutes later I was still playing around with it so I decided to put it behind the yellow fuzzy brad.  It looked pretty neat so that's where it stayed.  I think it looks pretty fun.



I love the look of banners, but I really stink at getting them to look right on the page.  These stars are so cute so I decided just to stagger them rather swag them. 

It's almost Friday...hope everyone is looking to the weekend as I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment