CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

November 22, 2010

Fashionista

I have tons of pictures printed to scrap and thousands more on my computer waiting to be printed.  But I really need to start making some layouts with some older pictures.  I checked my favorite sketch blogs for some inspiration and this what I found:



A cute, simple sketch that I could draw inspiration from and still make the layout my own.  You can check out their blog here.

Here is my take on the sketch:



I decided to use two random beach photos of Abbie looking oh so stylish at the beach a few years ago.  This kid has always put so much thought into what she wears even to the beach!! 




Here is what I used:
Papers by My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, Dear Lizzy, October Afternoon, Lillybee Design, and a few others from my stash.  The letter stickers are both from Making Memories, the studs are from Where Memories are Created, the brad is from Lost and Found and the cork buttons are from Pink Paislee.  I used black soot ink from Ranger for the all the edges.

Hope you all have a very happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment